Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the Divinely inspired Word of God; in the Triune Nature of God, the Father; the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- All have sinned and come short of the Glory of God and are in need of salvation. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
- The infilling of the Holy Spirit is an experience subsequent to salvation, and it is the Will of God that all be filled.
- Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
- The church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection for the just and unjust
- In the personal, visible, and imminent return of Jesus Christ.
- In Water Baptism and the observance of the Lord's Supper.